Senior Wireless System Engineer
Riglobe is evolving the way the world connects. By seamlessly connecting users around the world with internet access, anywhere anytime. – Connection Everywhere
- Developing Link-Level Simulation Tools
- Design and Development of advanced physical and MAC Algorithms
- Architect and Design advanced Wireless Physical Layer Air Interface for Next Generation (beyond LTE) Standards
- Drive Innovation and Technical Contributions to improve the Standards (including at 3GPP)
- Support Prototyping/Product Development efforts towards building a Next-Revolution of Wireless System.
- 3+ years of working experience
- Ability to master HTML & CSS 3
- Experience with Front-End Frameworks (React, or Angular, or Vuejs)
- Knowledge of BDD/TDD testing libraries such as mocha, jasmine and mocking of object and services
- Mandatory: GIT
- Knowledge of Networking & Wi-Fi
- Understanding of Digital Wireless Communication Systems, Estimation Theory, Detection Theory, Coding Theory, Information Theory and Discrete-Time Signal Processing.
- Experience in C/C++ Programming.
- Experience with Developing Architecture and Algorithms for 4G Wireless Systems
- BIG Data Analytics on Signal Processing
- Experience with Physical & MAC Simulation using C, C++, Matlab.
- OPENWRT / DDWRT / Tomato / WIFIDOG protocol
- Captive Portal
- Experience working with enterprise grade router.
- Requirements: (MUST HAVE)
– Strong skills in C, Linux
– Previous experience with OpenWRT 3/5+ years
– Required: SVN or GIT experience
– Ability to work with Linux Kernel device drivers is a big plus
– Having committed to Open Source projects is a big plus
- Having committed to Open Source projects is a big plus
- BD/MD (3 or 5 years) in Computer Science, Informatics or Engineering is a plus
- Providing a great portfolio of projects is a big plus
- Being self-motivated and curious
- Passion for technology
- Wish to pro-actively learn and grow
- Ability to take increasing levels of responsibility
- Ability to communicate and write in English
Email your resume to : email@example.com